Damian G. Florida

The Importunate Of Education

Education is the process of receiving or giving systematic instruction, especially at a school or university. It is the basis of a nation. A simple change in what is taught in school can make an extreme difference in our lives as American citizens.

I am writing this letter for the purpose of highlighting the importance of education in today’s society and the measurements that should be taken to ensure that everyone has an equal opportunity to continue with their education and follow their dreams.

However, various conflicts arise in education. One of the most influential conflicts is the expenses one must pay to attend a good college, or university. This is because many students are at financial disadvantage. Some students lack the funds to attend a good university or college meaning that they will either not attend a college or a university, or get a loan from a bank, which they will later have to repay with interest. The students that choose the route of not attending a college or a university will be at a great disadvantage in the variety of jobs they can acquire. Additionally, students who choose to take on a bank loan and go to college they will be met with endless funds after they complete school. Along with interest, the funds will be almost unbearable and will follow the person around and will never leave until they are completely paid off.

A solution to this conflict would be to make colleges cheaper for students so that poor and middle class children can get the education they deserve.

Thank you for considering this matter.

Damian Galben