Adrian G. Florida

Cost of college

Numerous amount of students today plan on attending college after graduating high school, but some students such as those with low-income, may not have the chance to do so due to the pricing of college tuition.

As a hispanic 12th grader in Miami, FL and I am writing to you, the future president of the country I live in to create a positive change for students who desire to create their future by attending and graduating from college. The situation that my family has is not that we have low-income, but the fact that there are three students that plan on attending college basically at the same time. Which indeed, is very expensive. Of course, there are also many families that have the same issue or even that they just receive low-income. Today, many people struggle financially and one of the reasons may be that college tuition is costly and cause people to be in debt.

For young adults from educated, middle-class families are those who will find a way to get through college despite the costs, rising college tuition is a personal challenge. But the great national crisis is the fact that too many other young adults are not going to college or, if they do, don’t graduate, in large part because they can’t afford it. Every American benefits when every other American has access to as much schooling as he or she wants. When accessibility to higher education declines, we all end up paying for it. 

Today, this a huge issue that many people would like for it to be improved and in order to make that happen, you as the future president have the power to do so by increasing federal aid which will decrease the pricing of college for students overall. College is an important factor in the creation and building of peoples future, and therefore I believe the total cost for college should be lowered.  

Mourning Senior High School

Hoover Period #4

Honors Gov Letters to the next President