Judah Kentucky

Education System

The education system needs to modified greatly.

Hello. Our education system has many problems. The payment for teachers is way too low. Also, there is too much homework. The testing needs to be reduced as well. I hope our future president will fix many of these problems.

The first problem is about the payment. The teachers paychecks are too low. They do so much for so little. If you work for more than 7 hours a day, then you should make more than minimum wage. Our future president NEEDS to fix this at all costs.

The second problem is homework. Students get too much homework. If we get an hour of homework from each teacher, than we can't do much on our own time. Also, studies have shown that studies have shown that students who don't do homework learn the same amount as students who do. This needs to stop for all students.

The final problem for me is standardized testing. The amount of standardized testing that we get is unnecessary. It wastes money and nobody likes it. It, again, stresses out kids. We need to at least reduce the amount.

These are many problems with our education system. It needs to be modified. Payment for teachers needs to be modified. So does the homework and testing. Future president, fix these please.

Sincerely, Judah