Briahna N. Kentucky

HealthCare

Do you think Everyone should have HealthCare? Or, should only certain people have it. I am going to explain why Everyone should be able to have HealthCare!

Dear Future president,

Do you think everyone should have HealthCare? Well in my opinion I think everyone should have HealthCare. Three reasons why I think everyone should have HealthCare is some people don’t get HealthCare or Insurance, some people can’t go to the hospital or doctor’s office because they don’t have Insurance and HealthCare, and some people don’t have enough money to get insurance and HealthCare. These are the reasons why I think everyone should have HealthCare.

The first reason why, I think everyone should have HealthCare is, some people don’t get HealthCare or Insurance. I know this because, in other countries they do not have HealthCare or Insurance. I think this is unfair because everyone should get to have HealthCare and Insurance, because they need to have it to take care of their children. This is one reason why everyone should have HealthCare.

The second reason why, I think everyone should have HealthCare is, some people can’t go to the hospital or doctor’s office because they don’t have Insurance and HealthCare. I know this because, more people get sick each year and they might not have insurance and HealthCare, I think this is unfair because it not fair if rich people always get to go to the hospital, it would not be fair. This is another reason why everyone should have HealthCare.

The final reason why, I think everyone should have HealthCare is, some people don’t have enough money to get Insurance and HealthCare. I know this because, some people don’t get paid a lot of money, like Men get more money than Women. I think this is unfair because everyone should be equal and have the same rights and privileges. This is the final reason why everyone should have HealthCare.

These were the reasons why I think everyone should have HealthCare. I hope you can use this paper to make America Great.

Briahna N

Louisville Kentucky