Gabriel M. California

The Right Person To Lead Us

We are currently facing many problems in our country, but it's not entirely our fault. We need someone that can stand up for us and lead the way.

I know that being the president of the United States of America seems pressuring, because of the difficult actions you have to take in order to protect this country. I also know how hard it is to listen to every single peoples' request, but please listen to what I have to say at least. I want a president that is not just someone who cares about the people. That is not enough for me. I want a president that is selfless and will fix any crucial problems that affects our country, but there are still more qualities I expect from a good president.

The president should be charismatic and should have a great attitude. I don't want a president that solely relies on their military when problems occur or a president that takes an aggressive approach to things. That isn't a person that I want to look up to. The person that is running our country is someone that will elevate our hopes up when things turn bad, solve a problem without aggression, and a person we probably want to be like someday. It's not just about protecting the country, it's also about being a great leader, being a positive role model, and being a great representation of The United States of America.

Gabriel M.