Javier Missouri

Police officers Exposed!!!!!!

A friend of mine “an honest man” was driving his Silverado with rims the police stopped him told him to get out of the truck and shot at him.

Police brutality

November,7 

Dear President,                                                                                                                                                           As a student my classmates have been actually paying attention to the presidential election and they have a lot to say but after all i hope this problem gets solved.

A friend of mine “an honest man” was driving his Chevy Silverado with rims the police stopped him told him to get out of the truck and shot at him.

Why do police officers shoot first and find out facts later?

The police officer shot at my friend due to his presuppositions and cause of lack of training. The police officer shot at my friend due to his Presuppositions the police officer seen a Mexican guy driving a nice truck the police officer immediately thought that the truck was stolen or my friend was a drug dealer. According to the Huffington Post article, "Here’s How Many Black People Have Been Killed By Police Since Colin Kaepernick Began Protesting" by Travis Walderon, "At least 15 black people have died during encounters with the police since San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick began protesting police violence by kneeling before NFL games, based on numbers compiled by The Guardian." "Overall, police have killed at least 67 people since Kaepernick’s protest began, according to The Guardian’s database. Roughly 22 percent of the victims have been black."  "Police have killed more than 780 people so far in 2016, according to The Guardian’s numbers."

The problem is that our police officers are not here to protect and serve

They beat they kill

In the middle of the

Street and they

Kill an innocent

Man for having a

Piece of mind

The people they

Try to fight back

They die

For what

For wanting to survive

Don’t matter if you black brown or white

You still going to die

They are not here to protect and serve

They are here to shoot hit and kill.

Thank you for taking time to read my piece i hope this makes a difference.

Sincerely, Javier