Nicholas A. Missouri

"I want you to stop"gun murders

"murder is wrong and it needs to stop with the government helping".

Our country needs more, strict laws on gun murders  because it is  causing a lot of Madness and more problems each day. The reason why i am writing this is because the government is not really doing it to their ability  their job to try to stop gun murder, and each day murder is growing more and more.

I am worried about gun murders because murder rate keeps on growing, according to NBC news "just the facts"," gun violence in america" Every year in the U.S an average of more than 100,000 people are shot and killed.On an average day 289 are shot by guns,  by 17 minutes one person is killed and Handguns comprised 72.5 percent of the firearms used in murder and non-negligent manslaughter incidents . And the  government doesn't try to fix this, the government should start thinking more on people's lives,and how to fix it by making more strict laws on gun murders. Innocent people are always getting murdered because they have problems with other people which leads to a homicide, my answer is that we have to stop all this gun murders, most people now use guns to kill each other which is wrong and the government should put a stop to it and stop gun murders. 

For example my uncle's girlfriend got shot and murder back in 2004. She got murdered from a gun for no reason, she was part of no problems but her cousin was the one who made a problem. Of a gang argue which turned into homicide to towards my aunt , so that's why we have to stop gun murders because its expanding everyday and everywhere.Basically what i'm saying is that what caused her murder it was because of gun which is wrong and it needs to stop  .“This is my poem” for guns and murders, The acts of one can kill another one man and a gun killed someone's brother, someone's sister, someone's lover. One bullet leaves them dead the blood they bled left the ground stained red they will be remembered for what another had done by the actions of any one with the power of the gun. Thank you for reading my letter and thanks for your time.

sincerely, Yours truly 

Nicholas A.

Frontier STEM High School

9B

The best first block class in the world. Yessir!!!