Omari T. Missouri

When will it stop? What will you do to help.

More than 60 people pass away every year in Kansas city

Dear President                                                                                                                                            I am a ninth grader who is interested in violence to make the world a better place i will be glad if you can read this.                                                                                                                                                                        More than 60 people a year die in Kansas city alone. Why do you think people choose a life of violence? Why i think people who choose a life of violence is because it's hard for people to grow up when you don’t have a lot of money. So you start doing things that you would never do if you had money, like sell drugs/ your body. Nonetheless, this example shows that some people who choose a life of violence could turn out good or bad. Why i think violence is so bad is because have experienced some of the things people have went through.

The amount of violence in this world is corrupt it's so evil that More than 100,000 people in America. This world is like a wild pack of dogs terrorizing the world's weak and sick dogs. There is no benefit in people using violence to gain power. So many people die in America it hurts somethings gained by harming people is not OK stop the violence. Some evidence that violence is bad is about 31,537 die everyday due to gun violence in the world and no one is doing nothing about it. In the article “The world is not falling apart” by Steven pinker and Andrew Mack “saying violence is leaving kids as orphans and people all around the world are getting split apart because of wars in Iraq or anywhere in the world”.  In the article "levels of global violence" Thomas Reuters says that world violence will never he says that its the human nature to fight or to steal.

Frontier STEM High School

9A

The best fourth block class in the world. Yessir!