Anthony W. Missouri

Texting and Driving: A Grave Mistake

Most car crashes are caused by teenagers/adults texting and driving.

I am a ninth grader who is in a car with parents that text and drive almost everyday.

Most car crashes are caused by teenagers/adults texting and driving. How to prevent texting and driving? Texting and driving could be prevented by just not simply texting in a car while driving. I had a 16-year-old cousin, who died in a car crash because he was texting and driving and he did not have license or a permit. In other words, texting and driving is a fatal and an unwise decision people make. Nonetheless, when people text and drive, they are also have a death sentence.

The 16-year-old boy was driving he looked up the car was flipping they in a wreck because he texting. His son and daughter we’re red dripping. The car stopped all wrecked up and red now it’s all his fault his kids can’t lay in a bed. The article, “Texting While Driving” By Tyler J. Biscontini. Tyler J. says “Although almost no one publicly argued that texting while driving is a practice that should be continued-let alone encouraged-almost 50 percent of American teenagers and more than two-thirds of American college students admit to doing so anyway. Most people who think that teen drivers are involved in fatal accidents were distracted by their cell phones. Teen drivers are 10x more likely than adults to get into car crashes or near-crashes when talking or texting on a cell phone.

Frontier STEM High School

9A

The best fourth block class in the world. Yessir!