TylerC. California

Tax problems

Dear Future President, I'm writing you to address the issue of taxes. Taxes are a problem because the government takes our money to pay for their things. According to the people who took a survey, 40% of the people who pay taxes said they pay more than their fair share. This issue needs your attention because the government is taking too much money away from people who need it. I encourage you to reduce taxes for the middle class because the taxes are too high and it’s affecting, many americans who don't make enough money. Reducing taxes for the less fortunate can be a great idea. “President Obama has fought to achieve a simpler and fairer tax code that ends tax breaks and tax loopholes for wealthy Americans while helping paychecks go further for middle-class and working families.” said the White house. Basically what they are trying to say is that Barack Obama has been trying to reduce taxes for the less wealthy people. When you become president you should try to make paying taxes more fair for everyone. “In a separate 2015 survey by the Center, some six-in-ten Americans said they were bothered a lot by the feeling that “some wealthy people” and “some corporations” don’t pay their fair share.” Says’ Drew Desilver. People who took that survey do not think it is fair for the wealthy people to not pay their fair share. In conclusion i encourage you to reduce taxes and make them fair for everyone. 40% of people who took a survey do not think it is fair. The government is taking too much money from the people who need it most. So please reduce taxes to make it fair. Sincerely, Tyler Contey "Taxes." The White House. The White House, 22 May 2015. Web. 07 Oct.2016 DeSilver, Drew. "High-income Americans Pay Most Income Taxes, but Enough to Be 'fair'?" Pew Research Center RSS. N.p., 13 Apr. 2016. Web. 07 Oct. 2016.

Bernal Intermediate

The Freshest Class

Our classroom is crazy, but we're all fun and smiles! We care for our society. We are high spirited and we know what's going on in the world of politics.