Garrett North Carolina

Abortion

This letter is why abortion should be banned around the country and eventually the world.

Something needs to be done in order to fix this issue our country has before us today, abortion. This appalling action has been legalized for far too long and needs to be stopped once and for all. In all respect, if you did not know, abortion is the unlawful killing of an innocent child while in the mother's womb. No matter if they are a week old to eleven weeks old, they are still a child even before becoming a fetus. Turning to the basis of what our great country was founded upon, in the Holy Bible, James 1:5 states “If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.” This shows that when you do not know what to do in any situation, you need to turn to God for wisdom, and He will surely give you the greatest wisdom than anyone could ever do on this earth.

The brutal killings of these innocent children despoils the future for not only America, but possibly the world. Jeremiah 1:5 also states, “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.” which says that God has always known you and has appointed you to do great things of the nations no matter who you are. Everyone is unique and special in their own way and no innocent child should be put to death for any reason. Take Steve Jobs for example, he helped establish one of the most well-known brands of technology and company in today's age, Apple. Apple has spread all over the world and gives the people in it a glimpse of the future. Not only is it the most well-known company in the world, but it also has helped Americans find and establish jobs which in return, helped our economy tremendously. I say all this to show that his mother had thought about abortion but came to reasonable means and had him. Could anyone imagine a world without an apple product? He has contributed to so much of our world, but we would not have the opportunity to use what made if he would have been destroyed as an unborn innocent baby.

Moving into heartbreaking statistics, plannedparenthood.org stated that three out of 10 women in America alone have an abortion by the time they are 45 years old. As abort73.com wrote, the average of the three main reasons why women have an abortion is simply because of the baby interfering with their work, with their school, or with their other responsibility. Reason two is because it is too expensive, and reason three being not wanting to have problems with their partner or not wanting to be a single parent.

You can help end this, you can end the unlawful killing of innocent children, you can lead this country to abolish abortion so hopefully others will follow, you can make the difference. Lastly, Psalms 137:3 says, “Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.” which says that children are a gift from God, which gives us another reason to not kill the miracles. We need you, future President to end it.