Allison H. Alabama

Abortion is killing a baby that isn't born yet or killing a baby that is being born and it should be illegal in all states.

Dear Mr./Ms. President, 

The reason I am writing to you today is because I have a topic that needs to be discussed and that topic is abortion. My views on abortion are that it needs to be illegal in all states, because it is beyond wrong. The definition of Abortion is the deliberate termination of a human pregnancy, ,most often performed during the first 28 weeks of pregnancy. In Alabama, there are 49% of people who are pro-life and 35% of people who are pro-choice. Every abortion kills an innocent human being whether their a fetus or an actually baby. Every human is a person. 1.1 million U.S. abortion each year. Nearly 1 in 4 (22%) of a pregnancies end in abortion. The U.S. abortion rate is among the highest of developed countries. Abortion disproportion affects black and hispanic women as well as white or any other race. Many people have different opinions of abortion and if it should be illegal or legal. My obvious opinion is that abortion should be illegal because it is wrong. There are other options than  abortion. There is adoption and keeping the baby. There are 1.06 million abortions performed in the United States in 2011. Abortion needs to be illegal. Abortion should not be an option any persons mind or any state at all.