Billgate N. California

Abortion needs to stop

Abortion needs to stop in the United States because it ruins a baby's life, who could have had an impact on the world.

I would like to thank you for winning your election and being the 45th President of the United States. I currently have an issue right in the United States which disappoints me and needs to change. I am talking about abortion. Abortion is when a women preventing a baby to be born. There are some states that made abortion legal, and some states that made abortion illegal. I want every state to make abortion illegal and I want you to do something President. Think about an unborn baby who can literally change the world, for example making a vaccine to prevent a disease, and becoming a professional player that people can admire which influences others. When a woman does not want her baby, she can tell the doctors that she does not want it and the baby can be placed in a "baby list" in the hospital which other woman wants it and must signed a contract and completed the hospital requirements in order to receive the baby. Recent studies show that in 2011 there were 181,730 abortions in California, with New York at 138,370 abortions, and Florida with 84,990 abortions. A different woman adopting a baby is a key solution of replacing abortion and not needing to kill the baby's life in meeting this world. Hopefully, you will understand my point on abortion being illegal in the United States and hopefully you will make a law using my ideas. Once again congratulations on being the 45th President of the United States.

From, Billgate N.