Diego M. Florida

The next President in office

So I feel that we need to expand the economy and domestic job growth in order for the United States to sustain for the years to come, and I have found a solution to the problem.

I am a resident of Miami, FL, and I am writing because I feel that the United States can expand the economy without causing foreign problems.

My proposition is to incentivize companies by temporarily lowering certain taxes that are placed on companies. If we were to reduce Payroll taxes, corporate taxes, and Capital gains taxes on a company we could provide for domestic job growth. This will give companies the ability to increase net profits and incentivize them to expand. These expansions will result in the creation of more jobs.

In more detail, Payroll tax will be reduced from 12.4% to 6%, corporate tax will be reduced from 20% to 10%, and Capital gains will be reduced from 20% to 10%. To ensure that this temporary tax reduction will be followed through we would like you to sign an agreement with the companies that allows a 5 year tax break commitment and in return companies do not outsource for the next 20 years after the agreement is signed. By eliminating outsourcing for the next 20 years, companies will have to maintain their workforce within the United States, thereby, guaranteeing consistent job creation.

Sincerely, Diego Macedo