Daemon C. Kentucky

Pollution

Pollution needs to stop.

Pollution is ruining the environment that we live in. it is causing animals to go extinct, and our oceans to become unsafe to swim in and drink from. It also causes climate change.We need to find a way to lessen the amount of harmful substances we put into our environment.

Pollution kills animals, and even destroys crops. when pollution mixes with clouds, it causes acid rain, which kills crops and other plants. and when oil and other pollutants mix with oceans and lakes, it harms fish and other creatures.

Climate change is caused by pollution, and causes many problems. it causes the melting of the ice caps, and destroys arctic animal habitats. the gasses ejected out of gas vehicles and factories help to cause climate change.

We can do our best to try to make the earth's environment better. we can recycle, and try to find better ways to dispose of non-recyclable trash. we can walk or ride bicycles instead of driving. we can drive electric cars that don't emit bad gasses. there are many things we can do to improve our environment.

pollution causes many problems, and we need to do our best to stop pollution. it kills animals and plants, causes climate change, and we can help to stop it. I hope you realize that we can help to stop climate change.