Dylan D. Illinois

Issues Around the World

This letter asks some questions about how we can fix problems in which the candidates talked about during debates.

Congratulations on becoming the 45th President of the United States. As the newly elected president, there are still some issues going on all over the world. The first issue is revolving around immigration. If there were undocumented immigrants coming into the United States, would we kick them out? How could we stop them from coming into the United States illegally? The answer to the problem might be to deport all undocumented immigrants, or increase border security.

The next issue regards ISIS and terrorist attacks. The first question is, do we help the soldiers fight off ISIS or leave it to them, since it is not our problem? Would banning Muslims be a good idea to stop terrorist attacks happening again? Personally, the best option would be to increase all securities in general, from border to flight.

The last problem going on during the election is environmental changes, such as global warming. If global warming continues to occur, what will we do about it? We can not brush it off our shoulders as we have done with past environmental issues. We need to start saving energy and stop releasing carbon into the air. As president, you have an abundance of power, you can make big changes and stop problems like illegal immigration and global warming.