Tyler G. Iowa

I'll be talking about how we should kick illegal immigrants out of the U.S.

My name is Tyler and i'm writing about immigration to the president because immigration is a big factor of why the U.S. is in debt, a lot of mexicans come to the U.S. to get jobs but they should have jobs down in Mexico. If they don’t have a green card they should get kicked out and if we see them hopping the border we should shoot them because it’s trespassing and there doing it illegally. Many mexicans have stories about how they did it and who they came with but personally I don’t care how they did it, if they said they did it we should look for them, find them, and deport them back.

Mr. President, we should kick all illegal mexicans out because they're taking our jobs and I feel like it would make our economy better, anything better actually. There were 11 million unauthorized immigrants born in the U.S. in 2014 and accounting for 3.5% of the nation's population, the number of unauthorized immigrants peaked in 2007 at 12.2 million, when this group was 4% of the U.S. population.

Mexicans made up 52% of all illegal immigrants in 2014, though there numbers have been declining in the recent years, There were 5.8 million Mexican illegal immigrants living in the U.S. that year, down from 6.4 million in 2009, according to the new Pew Research Center estimates.

There have been six states accounted for 59% of illegal immigrants in 2014, those states are Texas, Florida, New York, New Jersey, and Illinois. Some of those states have changed populations, the illegal immigrants have been leaving or Americans have been leaving because they can’t find jobs in their area so that's the best reason to leave, and that’s why we should kick illegal mexicans out of our country.

So if we can stop this illegal immigrant stuff it would make our Country less in debt and we wouldn’t see any homeless people anymore because there are jobs that are open for everyone, but if we don’t stop this the U.S. will get more in debt and our economy will drop, more immigrants will come into America and then our country will get taken away from us from illegal immigrants.