Carson S. Wisconsin

Puppy Mills

Puppy mills should be illegal and shut down.

Puppy Mills are unexceptable, poor innocent puppies are getting hurt, ignored, and abandon just because people want to make money. Puppy mills should be illegal because the conditions these puppies are living in are just disgusting, they are living in wooden crates, wire cages, tractor trailers, and even tied to trees. They are normally packed in the cages really tight so people can fit as many dogs as possible into their mill. They aren't just kept in small tiny cages but the are kept in hot smelly places or really cold place. 

Not only are these dogs shoved in tiny spaces but they are not getting the right veterinary care they need they, they develop diseases and more from the dogs around them and the food and water they are given. Since owners of puppy mill want to make as much money as they can they don't but proper food for the dogs, the food they are given have bugs in them along with the water.

Last but not least these dogs are not getting the love they deserve, dogs should be loved by people not abused by them. They deserve a good home not a smelly hot cage, they need attention and need to be played with not left alone crammed with other dogs in a little cage waiting to be shipped around the world to get put into a glass case until someone finally buys them and ends up putting the dog down for the issues it has developed.

In conclusion puppy mills should be illegal and should be shut down as soon as possible before more dogs die.

Carson S.