Kali Wisconsin

Terrorism

Terrorism needs to stop.

Many people are dying from multiple terrorist attacks, that should be stopped. I think as the next Future President, you should try to have more patrols or security by our borders. They can even put more security in airports, big cities (etc).

One of many reasons to stop terrorism is because many people are dying from these attacks, and you are the one that needs to keep us safe. One example of a terrorist attack was when the 2 planes crashed into the Twin Towers in New York City. This attack has become known as the 9/11 attack.

Another reason that terrorism needs to stop, is because many people will feel very unsafe and worried when walking around or doing whatever they are doing. We should feel safe when we are outside. An example is, ISIS rose in force in 2013 and 2014, taking over large areas of Iraq and Syria. People who live in those areas will be very scared and worried. They think that a terrorist attack will be happening soon. After the 9/11 bombings, 75% of the Americans agreed with the statement “Occasional acts of terrorism in the U.S will be part of life in the future.” Just over a fifth (23%) of the Americans say they were “very” worried that SOON there will be another terrorist attack in the U.S. This proves I am not the only one worried about terrorism.

Many terrorist are coming together and could soon take over the world. They are causing harm and violating many people. It is up to YOU to stop this act.

Kali