Jersey E. Wisconsin

College price is too high

College expenses are too high

Dear President Trump,

I am writing to you to inform you about something I feel should be change and you might just have the power to change it. To begin, everyone's parents have the hope for the child go to college, but when money is a issue college is out of the question. Unless you get a scholarship, or take out a loan and paying them back is a big hassle. On White House.com I noticed a artical said that 71% of students graduste with a batchelors degree with debt, and their debt averages arount $29,400. Now I don’t know about you but I can’t afford that. Next, going back to the debt millions of students wouldn’t have been able to go to college without the federal help, but they have to pay back all the money they used, and somethings more.

Also, It’s harder for single parent homes to pay for it. Like me, I live with my mom and she is getting her masters in college and she has to work, go to school, and take care of my brother, sister, and I and when It comes time for us to go to college it will be hard to afford it. Lastly, what i’m trying to make you realize is that there is a lot of people that need free college and i’m imagining that college was expensive for you; maybe not, but if you want to make a change, or “Make America Great Again” this would be a good chance.

Jersey Elmer 

Work sites: 

Harwood,Nichole."College affordability takes big hit, impacting students." Daily lobo, October 27,                                2016, www.dailylobo.com.

Obama,president."Making college affordable." White House, accessed November 1,2016, www.whitehouse.gov.

Camere, Lauren."A right, not a luxury." us news, November 6,2015, www.usnews.com.