Levi L. Missouri

ISIS Needs to Be Stopped

ISIS is dangerous

Dear Future President

Whoever you are I hope you have good things planned for the future of America. I would like to see some change in several areas of our country. 

ISIS is a very dangerous group, and they are a danger to us all. They come over here and they bomb us, and shoot our people. They capture our people and cut their heads off. That is unacceptable. We shouldn’t be defending them, we should be fighting them and putting a stop to all of their terror. Look at what they did to Paris, then went and bombed them and they got bombed back. France didn’t sit back, they fought back. ISIS isn’t just a threat to America, they are a threat to the rest of the world.

They are over in Syria and Iraq. The Brief by Karl Vick says “As ISIS loses territory in Syria and Iraq, they lash out with terrorist strikes abroad, especially against countries supporting the military campaign against them.” So they are just attacking us because the are frustrated because they are losing their territory.

So instead of us sitting back doing nothing, I think that we need to start bombing them and taking over their territory. We need to help France and Russia to take down ISIS. We need to come up with a strategic plan to fight against them and to take them out. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this letter.

Sincerely Levi Lugena