Darrin M. New Jersey

Terrorism

Terrorism is a big problem in the United States.

Terrorism

I think that terrorism is a really big problem in the United States. Most people in the United States can say that terrorism is the biggest problem because of the 9/11 terrorist attacks and the attacks in San Bernardino and Paris that have alerted Americans how terrorism can impact the United States. This states why Americans think that terrorism is the first major problem in the United States. Also, 16% of people in the United States that terrorism is a big problem which is the biggest percent of people in the United States to state that. In the passage it states that Americans are most likely to say that terrorism is the biggest problem than anything else. In January 2015 the problem of terrorism increased to a 8% after the Charlie Hebdo attacks in Paris.

Ways that we can probably stop terrorism is to get a President that won’t “make friends” with them. Someone who doesn’t tolerate terrorism and that would fight them off strong. Another way to do that is stop all of the flights going out to islamic states and stop islamic flights coming into the U.S. Another way we can stop terrorism in the U.S and other countries is to deport all of the muslims or terrorists out of our countries that is not theirs.

Darrin