MIkayla M. Wisconsin

Abortion should be no be allowed and or illegal.

Image this a women was just told that she was pregnant. This baby is unwanted by the mother so their for she has schedule and abortion. The abortion will take this embryo or fetus life before it has gotten to see the world. Before it’s first word, the first time they crawled, their first steps. This baby had no chance of living because of one choice by the mother. Not all abortion caches are like this some the baby is causing fatal to the motor. Their for I believe that abortions should not be allowed as a pressure unless the baby is fatal to the motor existence.

Are you going against God’s will abortion is obviously murder, and God says in Exodus 20:13 “Thou shalt not kill.” To God all sins are equal, which means any type of killing is not acceptable. If a she is not ready for a child, then she simply should not have put herself in the position to have one. However, there are instances where I feel that abortion could be allowed. Early Hebrew law also condemned abortion, except when it was to save the woman’s life. The Greeks allowed abortion, but the famous physicians. Before 1970, statistics on abortions in the United States were generally not kept or reported, and they can only be estimated. In the nineteenth century, it is believed that there was one abortion for every four live births, a rate only a bit lower than that in the latter part of the twentieth century. The number of abortions in any year varied from five hundred thousand to one million, most of them illegal.

The definition of an abortion is the termination of a pregnancy before the embryo or fetus is able to live outside of the uterus. According to explora-abortion 58% of adults think that abortion should be illegal under all circumstances. There's a difference though between a sputanicuse abortion or a natural abortion is not wanted they are not causing this pain on a child on purposes. You could also have a baby in you for the full nine months and then decide to terminate the child's or fetuses life. The child doesn't get to do or see or experience all the thighs that we get to like walk, talk, beautiful sights and more.

Real-life stories demonstrate again and again that abortion harms women. Harm comes in a variety of forms – mental, emotional, relational, and physical – and in some cases, women’s lives are lost through abortion. They can also experience the loss of their fertility or an increase in miscarriages after an abortion. Almost 47,000 women die from unsafe abortions. Banning abortions in America will help keep our population steady. We all would respect the decision to ban abortion in most cases. If the public were made aware of the risks and options of abortion and adoption, it would help save lives.

There are various options if the mother does not want the baby, adoption is always an option. There are many people that do not have the opportunity to have a child, and would love to be given the option to have a baby. According to explora- abortion overview 135,000 children are adopted each year. So there is a high chance that the child that is not wanted will find a great home. The reasons I have listed above are why i think abortion should not be allowed unless it causes fatal to the mother's existence.